Knowledge: Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Tiny Ball
Supplies: Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Tiny Ball
- Crochet Yarn:
- Colours: any
- Size: ca. 125m / 50g
- Example: Schachenmayr Catania
- Crochet Hook:
- Metric: 2,5 mm
- Help? Needle Size Translator
- Wool Needle
Size: Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Tiny Ball
Here you find the size specifications for the Amigurumi Ball. If you like to crochet balls in other sizes or if you like to adjust the size, you can also use the basic pattern Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Ball or choose a size under Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Balls.
|2,5 mm (shown example)||125m / 50g, 100% Cotton||2,2 cm|
|3,0 mm||110m / 50g, 100% Cotton||3,0 cm|
Crochet Pattern: Amigurumi – Crochet Simple Tiny Ball
We crochet the simple tiny ball from top down in in spiral rounds with only double crochet stitches. First we increase, then we crochet some rounds without increases or decreases an the we decrease. When you are next to the end, the ball will be filled as you like and then finished and closed.
Tip: By offsetting the increases and decreases you get an even better result. Just take a look at the Stitchetable for Circles and Spheres!
- 1st round: magic ring + 6 double crochet stitches (UK!) = 6 stitches
- 2nd round: double every stitch = 12 stitches
- 3rd round: double every 2nd stitch = 18 stitches
- 4th – 7th round: (= 4 rounds) each stitch one stitch = 18 stitches
- 8th round: crochet together every 2nd and 3rd stitch = 12 stitches
- fill and stuff completely
- 9th round: crochet together every 1st and 2nd stitch = 6 stitches
- cut the thread generous, pull off the loop, close remaining opening, secure and weave in the thread end
Finished is your self crocheted ball! Have fun playing with it or giving it away and hopefully I´ll see you next time!