© Ribbelmonster - All rights reserved! These pages are protected by the law of copyright, also if they are free. Print or save copies for personal use only. Do not copy, modify, distribute, publish, transmit or reproduce this content (text, images, design) or any part of it!
Amigurumi – Crochet Tiny Raindrop
Crochet tiny raindrops in one go with this simple crochet pattern. The crocheted tiny raindrop is a great pendant on clouds or a mobile.
Introduction: Amigurumi – Crochet Tiny Raindrop
Knowledge: Amigurumi – Crochet Tiny Raindrop
Supplies: Amigurumi – Crochet Tiny Raindrop
- Colour: blue
- Size: 137yds / 1.75oz
- Material: 100% cotton
- Help? View example
Size: Amigurumi – Crochet Tiny Raindrop
Here you find the size specifications for the tiny raindrop.
|Needle Size ||Yarn ||Height|
|Crochet Hook 12 (shown example)||137yds / 1.75oz, 100% cotton||1inch|
Crochet Pattern: Amigurumi – Crochet Tiny Raindrop
The tiny raindrops we crochet in one piece from the bottom up in spiral rounds with only double crochet stitches (UK!).
- 1st round: magic ring + 6 double crochet stitches (UK!) = 6 stitches
- 2nd round: double every stitch = 12 stitches
- 3rd round: double every 2nd stitch = 18 stitches
- 4th – 7th round: (= 4 rounds) each stitch one stitch = 18 stitches
- Attach Safety Eyes, Position:
- after the 5th round
- 4 stitches distance
- 8th round: crochet together every 2nd and 3rd stitch = 12 stitches
- 9th round: crochet together every 5th and 6th stitch = 10 stitches
- 10th round: crochet together every 4th and 5th stitch = 8 stitches
- fill and stuff completely
- 11th round: crochet together every 3rd and 4th stitch = 6 stitches
- cut the thread generous, pull off the loop, close remaining opening, secure and weave in the thread end